This is a month-to-month membership plan.
1 Month Hybrid Training
We focus on managing your overall training plan and incorporating strength, endurance, and flexibility programs to help you achieve your fitness goals. Our hybrid training package is designed for beginning clients as well as more advanced or professional clients.
Your workout and meal plan are 100% personalized to you and your goals just as if you were training here at our studio. Train in our studio twice a month, and do the rest virtually.
Weight Loss or Muscle Gain
If your goal is to correct your posture, lose fat, lose weight, or tone up, we can help.
- An onboarding video chat consultation, and weekly video chat check-in on progress and goals.
- A personally designed weekly workout plan that incorporates all classes you take elsewhere, at-home workouts, open studio training plans, and gym workouts to suit your personal goals, needs, access to fitness equipment, and schedule.
- Easy to follow, personally designed workouts that you can follow on your app. They include timers for circuit training and video demos for each exercise.
- Accountability check-ins, membership to the Fitness Support & Accountability community, and regular check-ins from your trainer. 2 Virtual check-ins and 2 in-studio private training sessions.
- Ability to reach your trainer with questions, schedule adjustments, and feedback through the app.
- Regular check-ins on form and progress towards your goals, whether they are strength, general fitness, weight loss, trick building, endurance, flexibility, or more.
Refunds: In the event that a medical problem or prolonged circumstances prevent completion of the contracted sessions within the time period set forth in this agreement, the Client may take an extended period of time, not to exceed one year, to complete said sessions. There shall be no cash refunds.
Cancellation Policy: All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. For the most effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling us or emailing us.